Monday, January 1, 2018

Asia 2018

My year-long project for 2018!  This year I will be focusing on cooking a multitude of dishes from around Asia.  I love the food culture and cuisine of China, Japan, Korea, the Philippines and so many other Asian countries.  I will spend the year perfecting my skills in the kitchen and enjoying the food I love.  There's a new Asian market in my neighborhood that has inspired me to take on this project with all of the necessary ingredients just down the street.  Come along with me while I cook, blog and eat my way through Asia.  First stop Japan.  I'll kick off the year with the Japanese tradition of eating soba noodles to bid farewell to the year gone by and welcome the year to come.  Itadakimasu.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Teriyaki Salmon, Broccoli and Rice

One of my 2022 goals is to explore Japanese food.  Tonight I made salmon with homemade teriyaki sauce and a side of steamed broccoli drizzle...