Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Soy Sauce Eggs

Where have these seasoned eggs been all my life?  I ran across this Asian side dish in my YouTube recommendations and I'm so glad I did.  Mix together 1/4 cup soy sauce or tamari, 1/4 cup water and 1/8 cup of sugar.  The recipe would need to be doubled or tripled depending on how many eggs you're marinating.  Add sliced spring/green onions including the green parts.  Marinate hard-boiled eggs (shells removed) for at least six hours or overnight.  Slice in half and serve over rice with the sauce.  I also used this marinade for grilled salmon and the two together made a healthy and flavorful dinner.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Teriyaki Salmon, Broccoli and Rice

One of my 2022 goals is to explore Japanese food.  Tonight I made salmon with homemade teriyaki sauce and a side of steamed broccoli drizzle...