Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Potstickers

I love potstickers but have always had to wait and enjoy them when I go to a Chinese restaurant.  I discovered that Trader Joe's has frozen potstickers that are so delicious and so easy to make.  The ones I like best are the pork and vegetable gyoza.  1 1/2 tablespoons of canola is heated in a non-stick pan, then the potstickers are added and cooked on medium for 4 minutes.  Then add 4 tablespoons of water, put a lid on the pan, reduce the heat and steam for about 6 minutes.  For a dipping sauce I mix soy sauce with a splash of vinegar.  This is one of my favorite quick 15-minute meals.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Teriyaki Salmon, Broccoli and Rice

One of my 2022 goals is to explore Japanese food.  Tonight I made salmon with homemade teriyaki sauce and a side of steamed broccoli drizzle...